Newport Pet Clinic - Services
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services: Our hospital is equipped to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to care for your pets' complete health care needs.
- Surgical Services: Our surgical suite provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures.
For specialized procedures, we rely on the expertise of board-certified Surgical Specialists... both 'in-house' and local practitioners.
- Anesthesia: We utilize the safest available anesthetics to provide that extra margin of safety, especially for our older or higher risk patients. Using the most modern equipment, the patient's vital signs are monitored during all anesthetic procedures.
- Radiology Services: Our on-site, modern 'X-ray' equipment provides high quality radiographs to aid in the diagnosis of many disorders.
Electrocardiography Services: We provide on-site ultrasound and ECG services as well as consultations with veterinary cardiologists.
- Laboratory: Our in-house laboratory facilities provide for urinalysis, blood glucose and parasite testing. We make extensive use of commercial veterinary laboratories for specialized diagnostics and pathology consultations.
Preventive Health Care Programs:
- DENTAL SERVICES
- including Non-Anesthetic Dental Cleaning
- PARASITE CONTROL
- NUTRITIONAL COUNSELING
- GERIATRIC HEALTH CARE PROGRAMS
- Pharmacy: We maintain a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, shampoos and heartworm preventatives to meet the needs of your pet.
- Dentistry: Our dental services include teeth cleaning and polishing, dental X-rays and tooth extractions.
- Individualized Flea Control Programs: We develop programs for the specific needs of your pet and your own particular environmental situation. We will review with you the best ways to control fleas in your house, in your yard and on your pet.
- Dietary Counseling: We will provide guidance regarding your pet's nutritional needs for each life stage, including dietary requirements for growth, weight maintenance and performance.
- Behavioral Counseling: We can provide advice regarding the correction of problems such as excessive barking, chewing, spraying, scratching, digging, house soiling and aggression.
- Bathing/Grooming: We have a full time professional groomer on staff
- Emergency Care: Provided by So Cal Veterinary Specialty Group. (949)833-9020 They are conveniently located in Irvine.
Or Central Orange County Emergency, across from JW airport. (949)261-7979
Or AVSG After Hours located in Tustin. (949)653-9300